- Rate Information – Your interest rate and annual percentage yield may change.
- Frequency of Rate Changes – We may change the interest rate on your account at any time.
- Determination of Rate – At our discretion, we may change the interest rate on your account.
- Compounding and Crediting Frequency – Interest will be compounded every month. Interest will be credited to your account every month.
- Effect of Closing an Account – If you close your account before interest is credited, you will not receive the accrued interest.
- Minimum Balance to Open the Account – You must deposit $100.00 to open this account.
- Minimum Balance to Avoid Imposition of Fees – A monthly service charge fee of $15.00 and a per check fee of $0.25 will be charged each statement cycle that the daily balance in the account falls below $25,000.00 any day of the cycle. These fees may also be waived if you maintain a total combined daily balance of $25,000.00 in deposit balances or total combined
- Minimum Balance to Obtain the Annual Percentage Yield Disclosed – You must maintain a minimum balance of $10.00 in the account each day to obtain the disclosed annual percentage yield.
- Daily Balance Computation Method – We use the daily balance method to calculate the interest on your account. This method applies a daily periodic rate to the principal in the account each day.
- Accrual of Interest on noncash deposits – Interest begins to accrue on the business day you deposit noncash items (for example, checks).
- Click here for current rates.