We are proud to foster a nurturing, professional work environment where team members can grow and thrive.
We act with honesty and integrity, and are empowered to exceed customer expectations. Individuals are respected and recognized for their contribution to our Bank’s success. Having customers that willingly endorse and advocate for Charles River Bank in our community is the ultimate validation of our efforts.
Charles River Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer valuing diversity in a drug-free workplace.
- Full Time Teller – Bellingham Office
- -Ability to engage in conversations with customers, identify financial needs and possible solutions, provide information and answers, and process transactions in an efficient and accurate manner.
- -Sales and service focus with a professional, friendly attitude.
- -Retail or banking experience a plus.
- -Competitive pay and benefits such as vacation, 401(k) plan, health, dental, and an employee-friendly environment.
- -Submit an application or mail, email or fax your resume with cover sheet to:
- Customer Care
- Charles River Bank
- P.O. Box 740
- Medway, MA 02053
- (Fax) 508-533-3850
- (Email) firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mortgage Consultant
- -Looking for an individual with strong sales, organizational and interpersonal skills to join the retail lending team.
- -Must possess an Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree and have good oral and written communication skills to effectively communicate with customers and real estate professionals.
- -General functions include originating residential mortgage loans, promoting the bank and its services to the real estate community and helping identify and serve the community’s financial needs through home loan counseling, real estate agent seminars and sales meetings, and by participating in and promoting the financial institution’s community activities.
- -Email your resume with cover sheet to email@example.com.